InPost – one of the first networks of automatic delivery Terminals in Russia where clients of e-stores can collect and pay for their orders. InPost Terminals are located conveniently in different places of Moscow and Moscow region. Any buyer can find on the map the Terminal which will be on the way to work or home. InPost Terminals operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. To pick up the order, all you need is to enter a mobile phone number and a secret code, received in a SMS-message. You can also pay for the order at InPost Terminal.
The order process and the order's pickup at InPost Terminals of convenient delivery is easy and intuitive. While ordering products at e-stores, choose the InPost delivery. On the map of Terminals, choose the most convenient Terminal. As soon as the order arrives at the InPost sorting centre, you will receive the first SMS-notification. When your order is delivered to your chosen InPost Terminal, you will receive a second SMS-notification with an access code to a locker. After receiving the second message you can pick up your order at your preferred time.
If you cannot pick up your order at InPost Terminal within 4 days, it will be redirected to the Customer Service Point. The address where you can pick up your order will be provided in a SMS-message informing about the order’s moved to the Customer Service Point. After 10 calendar day the order returns to a sender.
InPost Terminals offer a convenient way of parcel delivery and collection for customers and e-stores. The innovative service enables the companies specializing in the distance selling sector to provide a fast and convenient delivery to buyers, and for them it facilitates the purchasing and orders' receipt process to the maximum.
4 bld 2 Smirnovskaya str.
Moscow, 109052, Russia
- Attractive price
- Convenient orders' pickup - without queues and unnecessary documents.
- Availability 24/7 - Clients can collect their order at any time they want. There is unnecessarily to wait for a courier or go to a pick-up point. Clients decide by themselves when and where they want to pick up their orders.
- Fast delivery. InPost delivers the order to the Terminal within 24 hours from the moment of receiving the order from the e-store.
- SMS-notifications about any changes into the order status.
- Non-stop video surveillance guaranteeing safety of storage and parcels’ pick-up at InPost Terminals
- Possibility to choose a method of payment. A buyer can pay for the order at the moment of the order's pick up at the Terminal (cash on delivery).